How to keep your Tenzor account secure
Here are a few things you can do to keep your account secure:
Protect your password
- Don't use your Tenzor password anywhere else online, and never share it with other people.
- Your password should be hard to guess, so don't include your name or common words.
Never share your login information
- Scammers may create fake websites that look like Tenzor and ask you to log in with your email/username and password.
- Always check the website's URL before you enter your login information. When in doubt, type www.tenzor.app into your browser to get to Tenzor.
- Don't forward emails from Tenzor to other people, as they may have sensitive information about your account.
Log out of Tenzor when you use a computer that you share with other people
- If you forget, you can log out remotely.
Watch out for malicious software
- Malicious software can cause damage to a computer, server or computer network.
- Keep your web browser up to date and remove suspicious applications or browser add-ons.
Never click suspicious links, even if they appear to come from a friend or a company you know
- This includes links on Tenzor (e.g. on posts) or in emails.
- Bear in mind that Tenzor will never ask you for your password in an email.
- If you see a suspicious link on Tenzor, report it.